Focus-Suites approach to Data Analytics combines the company’s long-standing and deeply rooted data fieldwork and manipulation expertise with business consulting, solutioning and predictive modeling techniques, to identify a client’s greatest areas of need and opportunity.
Innovative Delivery Model
Focus- suits’ clients gain a unique and innovative advantage that keeps them coming back. Focus- Suites leverages global teams and technology to bring what is needed to deliver a project on time and on budget, via a single point of contact for our clients, simplifying the process while optimizing the resources at hand.
Our senior level project directors are in constant communication with internal teams and our clients, creating a seamless feel to even the most complex global projects. Combined with the select Focus- Suites client relationship executives – your advocates within Focus- Suites — you have a powerful team working to make projects delivered on time and on budget.
A comprehensive, fully-tested and structured process approach is the foundation of Focus- Suites’s ability to deliver good data at high value. We apply high-end project management resources, including use of PERT, CPM and Six Sigma approach, from project planning to delivery where appropriate. Highlights of our structured process include:
- Striving towards COPC compliance and International Quality Guidelines/Norms
- An Advanced SOP defined and documented for each project
- A comprehensive checklist for voice and data quality assessment
Quality You Can Trust
At Focus- Suites, everything we do is focused on delivering the highest quality data. We apply rigorous quality assurance procedures throughout every data project to ensure the integrity of your results. Among the processes, technologies, and quality gates we apply are:
- 100% of telephone survey calls made are recorded
- Dedicated quality control and quality audit teams for each process and technology domain, with Unit Testing and System Testing by our Data QA team
- Data delivery at 5%, 20%, 50% and 75% of project completion for validation from client and early correction